Program and live session agenda are online !
Check this link for more information.
Registration is opened !
Go right now on the registration page (link).
Full Virtual Event
The International Conference on Software and Systems Reuse (ICSR) is the premier event in the field of software reuse research and technology. The main goal of ICSR is to present the most recent advances and breakthroughs in the area of software reuse and to promote an intensive and continuous exchange among researchers and practitioners. The guiding theme of this edition is reuse and software quality.
The 20th International Conference on Software and Systems Reuse (ICSR-2022) will be held on June 15-17 2022, as a full virtual event.
Selected papers from ICSR 2022 will be invited to be extended and submitted to the Software Reuse for the Next Generation special issue of the Journal of Systems and Software.
Contribute to the Doctoral Symposium
More details on the call for contribution page (here).
– Deadline for Paper Submission: April 19th, 2022, AoE
– Notification Date: May 3rd, 2022, AoE
– Camera Ready: May 17, 2022, AoE
– Doctoral Symposium: June 15th (afternoon, Paris time)
Contribute to the Industry and Tool Demonstration Track
More information on the Call for Contributions page (here)
– Submission Deadline: April 15th, 2022, AoE
– Notification to Authors: April 22th, 2022, AoE
– Track Date: a half-day on June 15th or 16th, 2022