The Industry and Tool-Demo Track of ICSR 2022 gathers researchers and practitioners of both academia and industry to present and discuss new practices, case studies, feedback on experiences and tools that contribute to software and systems reuse.
The track is composed of two sessions. The first one is a Panel, where invited speakers from industry will share their experience and practices in software and systems reuse. The second session is a series of tool demonstrations.
We seek in this track submissions that present demonstrations of research prototypes, or well-established internal or public open-source or commercialized tools, frameworks and libraries in connection with the topics of the conference, i.e. technical and/or managerial aspects of software and systems reuse.
– A short abstract of minimum 1 page and maximum 2 pages
– The abstract should include a problem statement, the architecture of the tool, its different possible usage scenarios, and the emerging needs or improvement perspectives
The contributors may optionally provide a link to a video describing in more depth their contribution.
Submissions must be sent on Easychair using the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icsr2022 (Indus. & Tool-Demo Track)
– Submission Deadline: April 15th, 2022
– Notification to Authors: April 22th, 2022
– Track Date: a half-day on June 15th or 16th, 2022
At least one of the authors of the accepted contributions should register to the track and present her/his submission.
Tool Demonstrations will be preceded by the Industrial Panel session. Demos will thereby be made in presence of the invited industrial panelists who will provide live feedback to speakers.